Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Highlights from past EMM!

October 22-24, 2010 is when the Extreme Mustang Makeover, Murfreesboro, TN will be!
It's sure to be an exciting weekend full of entertainment and adoption opportunities. There will be over 80 gentled mustangs available for adoption with 55 Adult and 25 Youth Trainers Selected for the makeover.

Here's a link to more information on where to go and how to buy tickets as well as rules and regulations:

http://www.extrememustangmakeover.com/emmtennessee.php

Here are some highlights from past Makeovers:











I'm definitely looking forward to going again!

I just recently had to start blanketing Allegro on the colder nights now it's fall. I have to say the Slinky/blanket combo is pretty much atrocious. The slinky has bright flames on it. The first time the neighbors saw it I'm pretty sure they thought it was some sort of ridiculous horse costume. I'll have to put up some pictures later...


No comments:

Post a Comment